Sunday 30th October, 10am – 4pm!
Callington Show – More than a show!
All the old free favourites: –
- Dance & Drum Festival (with new Ghanaian, Ethiopian, Brazilian and Spanish performers)
- Climbing Wall
- Circus & Art workshops
- Lots more animals (sheep, alpacas & miniature pigs / donkeys / goats)
- Traditional Hall exhibits
- Children’s Games
- Grain & Garden Tent (including cooking demonstrations)
- Sheep Show (sheep dogs, shearing, wool displays)
- Petting Zoo
- Live Music all day
- Tethered Hot Air Balloons
- Ute Muster
- Small Farm Expo – advice, equipment, displays for small acreages
- V-Tech training
- Cattle Competition
- Living with Wildlife
- Improved car park facilities
More details to come- including some surprises that are new to country shows.
Please note that the show has a NO DOG POLICY in 2016. No dogs will be allowed onto the showgrounds, except those who have a society permit/pass. Hearing/Guide/assist dogs will be exempted.
Entrance fees remain the same so that we can provide excellent value for money.
Put Sunday 30th October in your diaries!
2016 Admission Prices
|Concession (Pensioners & Students):||$5|
|Children 5 to 12 yrs:||$2|
|Children 4 and under:||FREE|
|Membership: Includes a family pass (2 adults & 2 children) and a show book. Please complete an Membership Application 2016. Payment must be received 7 days prior to the show||$15|
|CAR PARKING on show grounds (per car): large vehicles to enter via northern entrance, near railway.||$2|